ShardWorx™ Artwork has been Featured in:
Get started with your own ShardWorx ™
I have taught hundreds of people how to make Glass Collages over the past few years and they cannot get enough of this technique!
They come to me bored and looking for something new to do on their vacations.
After spending a day with ShardWorx™ they leave addicted.
But, to keep the hands-on classes short and engaging, I provided students with a pre-painted canvas and I poured the resin when class is over.
Many students want more:
How do I paint the canvas?
What glazes do I use?
How do I pour the resin… and so many more questions!
I realized people wanted to bring the ShardWorx™ hobby home with them.
I’ve taken classes in jewelry making, mixed media, painting…everything…but never have I loved anything more than this class! I’m hooked. I’m taking everything out of my craft room and filling it with glass!
Grayton Beach Store
I am addicted!
Grayton Beach Store
To answer their questions, I’ve developed a Starter’s Kit including:
1) ShardWorx™ Training Videos: A series of easy to follow videos that show you step-by-step how to create incredible Shardworx™ masterpieces. One year subscription to videos.
Mary’s Full Web Video Series previously sold for $200!
Lesson 1: Painting Your Canvas
Lesson 2: Creating your ShardWorx™
Lesson 3: Applying a Clear Resin CoatingBonus
Tutorials: Order now to and you’ll get even more!
2) Starter’s Kit Tools and Supplies: A Starter’s Kit with all the supplies and tools to get you started quickly!
Critical Glass Tools: $25 Retail Value – High quality Wheeled Nippers and Sanding Stone approved by Mary.
Shards of Glass: $5 Retail Value – Collection of beautiful large shards of glass.
Beautiful Clear Coat: $25 Retail Value – 6 oz of resin to create a beautiful clear coat over your artwork.
BUT that’s not all…
Order in the next 3 days to receive:
3) ShardWorx™ Bonus Kit: Order now to add-on shells, Glass Bubbles, and a Featured Tutorial of Mary’s famous Mirror Mosaic Technique.
20% Discount: Order now to lock-in your discount!
Mary’s Bling Kit: $9.99 Retail Value – Seashells, more colors of glass, and Mary’s popular Glass Bubbles.
Mirror Mosaic Tutorial: Learn how Mary makes her extremely popular Mosaic Mirrors that she sells for over $3000! Mixed Media art on a mirror! She’ll help you pimp out your mirror.
Kid’s Project Bonus Tutorial: $10 Retail Value – We’ll show you how to use these same techniques to create a fun project for any family!
That’s a $275 Value, Original Price of $150 + 20% Discount = …
Dear Mary, the class we had today was absolutely THE BEST. We have all taken various types of classes and ALL agreed that your class was hands down so much better than others we have taken.
Snowbirds of the Dunes of Seagrove
What Will You Learn
1. Learn an Exciting New Hobby: You won’t be able to put down this addicting new craft.
“I couldn’t wait to come in the next morning and see what I made! I’ve taken classes in jewlery making, mixed media, painting…everything…but never have I loved anything more than this class! I’m hooked. I’m taking everything out of my craft room and filling it with glass!”
2. Easy, Breathtaking Art: The one thing that always astonishes my students is how easy and how incredible the glass collages are after they finish.
Create a masterpiece that looks the same as one I sell for $2500 in my art gallery. Trust me, it’ll make your friends jealous.
“This is the happiest medium there is. If you have taken a class you know what I mean…if you have not, put it on the top of your 2014 list of things to do…you will amaze yourself.” (V.C.)
3. Beautiful Clear Resin Technique: Learn Mary’s secret technique for covering your ShardWorx™ with a beautiful clear resin.
4. Canvas Painting: Don’t worry, I’ll show you how to create a canvas in a few minutes that will look perfect as the backdrop to your glass collage. You get instant access to videos where I show you how to paint your canvas.
5. Easy Step-by-Step Instructions: You’ll get a bird’s eye view of me painting, adding glass and pouring resin. You’ll see all the materials and tools that I use.
6. One Year Access: Review the video tutorials any time and as many times as you’d like for an entire year.
7. New, Fresh, Innovative: This is a completely new way of making art that’s spreading fast!
8. Easy Enough for Non-Artists: Even the “non-artsy” people in my classes are relieved because it’s so easy and the results are amazing.
“I finished the resin on my mirror this afternoon. I have been sitting here thinking about how much I appreciate your sharing all you have learned with other people like me. I am 67 years old, and finally, I have the confidence to do something I love (to be creative). THANK YOU!!!!!” (Brittany S.)
Easy Start to a New World of Glass and Canvas…
When I started ShardWorx™ Art, I was amazed at the new world that opened up to me. Glass, canvas, paint… but where to start? It took me years to perfect the techniques that I teach my students. I’ve taken all that experience and focused on the simple techniques you can use to create your own Shard Art today. Easy, quick, and fun!
A new way of making art…with glass!
This class is unique because it is a completely new way of making art! I share every step from painting your canvas, creating your ShardWorx™, to covering it with resin. And, since you can access the class online you can always check back as many times as you want to make sure you’re “getting it right!”
“Just finished Mary’s “Words in Glass” class. LOVED being in her studio and learning from her!!! Highly recommend her classes. VERY affordable and you get a wonderful piece of art to take home! A+ instruction from an amazing artist!”
So many people have tons of questions about my artwork: what is that glaze on my paintings? What do I have to glue down? How do I secure glass on the painting? I’ll answer all these questions and more. I even share with you what paint colors I like to use, and offer a bonus kids’ art project too!
What happens after I sign up?
Once you sign up you’ll have instant, 24/7 unlimited access for one year to all of the videos and resources I list above. We’ll also ship you your Starter Pack ASAP! You can login right away and get started learning! Watch the videos in any order at your own pace. Then when your starter pack arrives, pick-up a canvas, some paint, and get started making your art.
I look forward to going on this journey together!
I have been sitting here thinking about how much I appreciate your sharing all you have learned with other people like me. I am 67 years old, and finally, I have the confidence to do something I love (to be creative). THANK YOU!!!!!
This art is very healing.
I am addicted!
This is the happiest medium there is. If you have taken a class you know what I mean…if you have not, put it on the top of your 2015 list of things to do…you will amaze yourself!
Grayton Beach Store
Dear Mary, The class we had today was absolutely THE BEST. We have all taken various types of classes and ALL agreed that your class was hands down so much better than others we have taken. You were patient, kind, helpful, happy, etc., etc. All of that makes for a wonderful experience learning about the art of glass. Your love for your work radiates through you and makes all of us think we are actually creating a work of art. Thank you for sharing your day with us and creating a magical morning we’ll treasure. XOXO